1.7 Summer Howarth @EduSum and her supporters


 

This is part 7 of my posts on Summer Howarth @The Eventful Learning co.

I believe one should not simply comment on tweets without knowing the details. Even when you click ‘like’ the person who has tweeted would take that as support of what she has written.

This is definitely the case with Summer Howarth who refuses to apologise for her wrong doing.

 

This matter is now getting serious as I don’t intend to stop until this matter is resolved. I have wasted too much time on this to withdraw now. 

 

The following tweets are copy-pasted from Twitter for me to include in my next book. I wonder whether these tweets are to support Summer Howarth @EduSum or to get her into trouble by encouraging her.

 

Matthew Harrison @hattdesigns Sep 5 Replying to @luqmanmichel @sandywarner8 and @EduSum

Thank you - I have asked Summer and she showed me a screenshot. I have addressed this in my response to you which doesn’t appear to be appearing on your blog. As mentioned, happy to share my response via DM so you can post it. Just message me.

Note: I messaged him and he responded but did not attach the alleged screenshot I had sent Summer Howarth. That will be one of my evidence together with snapshots from LinkedIn, Twitter and FB when I report to the Ombudsman Victoria and to the Victoria Minister and Education Department.


Damon Burley @burley_damon Aug 27 Replying to @luqmanmichel

Where can I sign up for this book? Looks a ripper. With a shortage of toilet paper going around I might need something to wipe my arse with.

The above was a response to my tweet below.

Luqman Michel @luqmanmichel Aug 27

I am collecting material for my next book.

And it was liked by:

Alice Elwell @AliceElwell

Who is a High school IB English teacher & Head of Department, PhD candidate @Deakin

: feminist pedagogies, critical literacy, English teachers, affect & posthumanism

 

David Ayer @DavidAyer

Whose profile says: Historical enough to be the subject of university seminars, yet he wanders the earth, playing to beery crowds

AND Sara Peden Advancing Structured Literacy Practices @SaraJPeden

Whose profile says: Expertise in #dyslexia, learning, child development & prof. development. M. Ed., R. Psych. #DevLangDis

 

Damon Burley @burley_damon Aug 27 Replying to @luqmanmichel @dzyngier and 9 others

Oh didums. Wittle Luqman got upset because a strong independent woman blocked him on twitter! I will answer your simple relevant question: she doesn’t want to follow a name shaming arsehole. It’s really simple stuff.

 

Note: It is tweets such as the above that causes one to get big headed. He does not realise that Summer Howarth @The Eventful Learning co. follows my tweets and comments on them without me being able to read them as she has blocked me.

 

PWils @WilsPB Aug 28 Replying to @luqmanmichel @dzyngier and @EduSum

Give it a rest gentlemen. The pursuit to find fault in a young female educator is not necessary. Move on to another issue.

Note: Does this guy read posts? If he did he will know that I had asked Summer Howarth to move on. It was she who continued writing on FB and LinkedIn.

 

Emma Scott @EmmmKat Aug 28 Replying to @luqmanmichel @WilsPB and 2 others

You have tracked her down on another platform to demand she pay attention to you. That is absolutely pathetic, particularly as the online debate between Summer and David has nothing to do with you. Embarrassing and creepy - please reflect on your behaviour

Note: Where did this woman come up with this from?

 

Marten Koomen @tulip_education Aug 28 Replying to @luqmanmichel @EmmmKat and 3 others

you tagged me in on a tweet, I'm just responding to that one. So I read the blog, so what...

again, it's all a bit creepy, you tag me in on a tweet because I liked another tweet, and I gave you the courtesy of engaging with your blog as a result, which I find personality obsessed in an unhealthy way.

look at the heading of you blog, nothing of educational substance there, all personality obsessed.

Note: This guy shoots from the hip and does not read posts. I had explained that I am temporarily parking material on my musings for my next book.

Comments

Luqman Michel said…
Here are messages I received a few minutes ago from PWils and my responses.

Why are you messaging @EduSum
continuously?
PWils
7:13 PM

Why don't you tweet this?
7:55 PM

I’m asking you. Not after public recognition
PWils
8:15 PM

You are asking me that question based on what?
10:03 PM

You have messaged her on many platforms. You are in education. Be respectful.
PWils
10:04 PM

Your question was 'Why are you messaging her continuously?" When was the last time I messaged her? What was my message?
10:06 PM

Stay classy.
PWils
10:11 PM

PWils I am very busy. What does 'stay classy' mean?
You asked me a question and now you write this. What do you want from me?
10:13 PM

To@leave @EduSum
alone.
PWils
10:14 PM

If you are that busy do not be harassing young girls with your messages. Enough. I respect your work but do not constantly message someone who doesn’t ask for your messages.
PWils
10:16 PM

When did I message her?
Stop this please. I had stopped messaging her and now busy with other matters.
10:17 PM

Great. Goodnight
PWils
10:18 PM

You still have not answered my questions.
10:19 PM

Go away.
PWils
10:19 PM

You started this and now say 'Go away'?
10:19 PM

No you started it harassing young women. Disgusting.
PWils
10:20 PM

Popular posts from this blog

My email to Datuk Sr Bernard Liew Chau Min - director of Land and Survey

CORRUPTION

Service of Land & Survey Department of Sarawak and Sabah