Service of Land & Survey Department of Sarawak and Sabah

                                                               


I emailed Miss Fung Yun Ling of Sabah Surveyor Board and have not received a reply on the results of the survey points of the house platform and road height taken by the Survey Board in the presence of the Directors of Land and Survey including Sr. Saat Durasit (Deputy Director Survey) Mr. Awang Fauzi bin Awang Tahir (Deputy Director Development), Mr. S Zulkarnain S. Abdullah (Development division) and 5 others. Sr. Saat promised to send me the survey findings once the survey points have been drafted. The survey was conducted on 28.6.2023. LINK

I emailed the Director of Land & Survey Department, Datuk Sr. Bernard Liew, and asked him to acknowledge receipt of my email. I telephoned his PA Puan Julina twice and asked her to acknowledge receipt and I have yet to receive an acknowledgment of receipt of my emails. LINK

I then decided to try my luck by writing to the Survey Board of Sarawak and you may read how efficiently they respond to requests of the public.

I request our Chief Minister Datuk Hajiji Noor to bring about such service to Sabah.

Here are the emails from me to Sarawak and their prompt response.

TALIKHIDMAT Admin

From:555999@sarawak.gov.my

To:Luqman Michel

Wed, 27 Mar at 04:40

Dear Luqman Michel,

Information below belongs to your TALIKHIDMAT case no. 20240327-0002.

Requester Name: Luqman Michel

Reported Date & Time: 27/03/2024 04:39 AM

Reported Matter(s):

Sir, I have tried in vain to get the Lembaga Jurukur Sabah and the Director of Land and Survey Sabah to submit the levels of my son's house platform height and the road height opposite his house. What more can I do as the house has not been able to be rented out since the occupation certificate was issued in October 2019. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Read more on my blog at LINK

Regards, Luqman Michel

Regards,

TALIKHIDMAT Centre

*******************************

Thank you for contacting TALIKHIDMAT (Public Service Hotline).

Your one stop channel to reach Sarawak State Government.

Tel: 555999 (Applicable throughout Sarawak); Fax: 555888

Email: 555999@sarawak.gov.my

Online: talikhidmat.sarawak.gov.my

TALIKHIDMAT Admin

From:555999@sarawak.gov.my

To:Luqman Michel

Cc:TALIKHIDMAT Admin

Wed, 27 Mar at 05:26

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is a message from Talikhidmat Centre.

We would like to ensure that you have been satisfactorily attended to.

Please be informed that the respective agency has responded to your request:

Case No.: 20240327-0002

Reported Date: 27/03/2024 04:39 AM


This message is from https://landsurvey.sarawak.gov.my/

Action Taken:

TALIKHIDMAT Centre

Thank you for the feedback you have submitted to Talikhidmat.

For your information, Talikhidmat caters for all public feedback including complaints, inquiries, suggestions, requests for service, and compliments relating to Sarawak Government service delivery.

Examples of feedback related to Sarawak State Government service delivery are such as damage to public facilities, road damage, water supply problems, blocked drains or ditches, or any issues related to services provided by Ministries, Departments, Statutory Bodies, Local Authorities, and Government – ​​Link Companies (GLC).

Any feedback that is not related to the Sarawak State Government service delivery is beyond the jurisdiction of Talikhidmat.

Referring to the feedback that you have submitted through the Talikhidmat System with Case reference number 20240327-0002, please be informed that the Case is outside the jurisdiction of Talikhidmat.

We trust that you are happy with our service and that we may close this call.

Please reply to this email within 5 days if you find our service unsatisfactory.

Your feedback is important to us. Please provide your feedback at:

https://talikhidmat.sarawak.gov.my/talikhidmat/cats/home/feedback/MjAyNDAzMjctMDAwMkA0ODI3MzE=

Thank you very much.

Regards,

TALIKHIDMAT Centre

*******************************

Luqman Michel

From:luqmanmichel52@yahoo.com

To:TALIKHIDMAT Centre

Fri, 29 Mar at 03:43

Thank you, Sir, for your excellent service and prompt reply.

You have replied that my request is beyond your jurisdiction

and I understand.

This is the kind of service that all government officers in Malaysia should

provide for us to regain the lost stripes of the Asian Tiger.

Thank you and kind regards,

Luqman Michel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My email to Datuk Sr Bernard Liew Chau Min - director of Land and Survey

CORRUPTION

My discussion with Stephen Krashen and his team