Vistana Heights Site Visit by Lembaga Jurukur Sabah


 

I complained to Sabah Surveyors Board about the fabrication of the as-built survey drawing on 15.12.2022.
 
On 28.6.2023, 6 months after my complaint, the Committee members of the Sabah Surveyors Board (Lembaga Jurukur Sabah) came for a site visit and took some survey points to determine the height difference between the road and the house platform. 
 
I have no idea why it has taken them more than 6 months but I am glad that this has finally been done.
 
8 members of the committee, the CEO of the Surveyors Board and the surveyor who did the survey as-built drawings were there.
 
Here are 2 more photos taken on 28.6.2023.
 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My email to Datuk Sr Bernard Liew Chau Min - director of Land and Survey

CORRUPTION

Service of Land & Survey Department of Sarawak and Sabah