1.5 Summer Howarth - Part 5 - How it all started


This post is just to keep a record of how it all happened. 

On 24.8.2020 Narelle Lynch tweeted that she had been blocked by someone. It appears that David Zyngier was also subsequently blocked by Steph Le Lievre.

David asked Steph what it is that he had said that had upset Steph. 

 

There were several tweets that I am unable to share as it said ‘This tweet is deleted by the tweet author’.

Steph appears to be a nice person and I am not sure why she blocked David but subsequently she unblocked him.

Then there was the following:

This Tweet was deleted by the Tweet author. 

I don’t know what was tweeted. I also do not know at which point Summer Howarth made her entrance.

Then on 26.8.2020 came in Rebecca (our journalist) whose tweet was also unable to be seen by me.

This was followed by many trolls who are a waste of time to mention.

David pleaded with Summer as to what he had said that was abusive.

Summer did not respond to any of the pleas by David. Subsequently, she deleted all tweets or I am unable to see because I am blocked – I am unsure.

Questions I ask myself are:

i.                     Why is it difficult for one to say sorry and move on?

ii.                   Why do many including journalists and teachers click like and retweet without knowing anything about what has transpired?

iii.                 Why do twitters ask me to stop writing and not ask the person causing all the problems to apologise and move on?

iv.                 Is it common practice in Victoria for one to threaten others and easily get away with it?

 

Here are the tweets for record purposes and for those interested in seeing what has transpired. You may read my current notes in red now added.

Narelle (9 participants including author)

@NarelleLynch1 Replying to @luqmanmichel @JudyGouldSF1 and 6 others

I’m blocked by someone in this thread so apologies if my tweets seem out of context.

Dr David Zyngier

Who has blocked you Narelle. Happy to share screen shots

Me too. SPs really don't like being asked questions do they?

 

Steph Le Lievre @SpeechieTeach Aug 24 Replying to @dzyngier @NarelleLynch1 and 6 others

That’s really unfair. I tried to engage in a really respectful debate with you. I am allowed to block who I choose. I’m not an SP. I was one. I am a teacher.

Dr David Zyngier

Steph please explain how I wasn't respectful in any of my responses. Or those of @NarelleLynch1

 You profile says you are a SP now a teacher.

Thanks for unblocking.

Dr David Zyngier

No doubt it can Steph. That's social media. If you want to stay within a bubble or echo chamber that's your choice. But that's not going to expand your knowledge or practice. That only occurs through intellectual challenge. Same for our students really.

Luqman Michel @luqmanmichel Aug 25 Replying to @SpeechieTeach_@dzyngier and 6 others

I choose not to block a/o Steph. I let them say what they want and they stop writing when I do not respond. I will take on a/o in a respectful debate. Your profile says knowledge is key. How do we gain knowledge if we block those with a different opinion?

Steph Le Lievre @SpeechieTeach_Aug 25 Replying to @luqmanmichel (between Steph and me)

I only block when there is the gang mentality- they tag the same people each time to try to suffocate those with views different to theirs. I have lots of respectful debates with others I disagree with. These people are bullies.

Steph Le Lievre @SpeechieTeach_Aug 25 Replying to @SpeechieTeach_ and @luqmanmichel

And it goes both ways- do you think David and co learn from all the people they continually badger? No. I told them that MY ITE did not include any current research on reading instruction- they gave a list of excuses and insisted I had to be wrong. Honestly

Luqman Michel @luqmanmichel Aug 25 Replying to @SpeechieTeach_

I understand. There are many of the kind you mention. David did 'grill' me but when I answered his questions he was big enough to accept and move on. Read my post at

https://dyslexiafriend.com/2020/06/the-pr

Hello Steph,

Your profile says knowledge is key. I do not block a/o as I may learn s/t from what they tweet. Many have blocked me for saying what I have learned.

1/

If a/o badgers me and I have already responded to similar badgering previously I just ignore them and they go away. I read what I like and ignore the rest. When s/o insist I am wrong I counter them and they shut up. Do read about them on my blog.

2/

Then there was another: This account owner limits who can view their Tweets.

Steph Le Lievre @SpeechieTeach_Aug 26

Thanks Rebecca! Yes very useful indeed!

Note: I have no idea what Rebecca had told Steph.

Then there was a new entrance – from 6 others it changed to 7 others.

BorisHenry @BorisTough Aug 25 Replying to @dzyngier @SpeechieTeach_ and 7 others

What, so you can bully her some more?

Dr David Zyngier

@dzyngier Aug 25 Replying to @BorisTough @SpeechieTeach_ and 7 others

Boris SHOW me ONE example of bullying of Steph.

BorisHenry

Zyngier- you are a cretin of a human! You’re a bully in the most narcissistic of ways. You must have the smallest penis in history! Big man shaming women, you creepy old man.

Dr David Zyngier @dzyngier Replying to @BorisTough @NarelleLynch1 and 7 others

Thank you Boris. Not sure what you have been taking but I'm certain you should stop!

Luqman Michel @luqmanmichel Aug 25 @BorisTough

 this is very unbecoming of a teacher. Zyngier also asked me, in fact, grilled me with questions after questions and I responded. I don't believe he shames women. Let us lay the cards on the table - give concrete examples of how he bullied.

BorisHenry @BorisTough Replying to @luqmanmichel @dzyngier and 7 others

He’s a poisonous, underhanded, narcissistic misogynist. Be careful of him.

Pat Stone #GTTO @PATSTONE55 Aug 25 Replying to @dejaynjd @luqmanmichel and 8 others

What ‘he’ is saying to you and David is disgraceful. Why would anyone with a dyslexic child - who’s more than likely to have grown up long ago - want to attack genuine teachers?

Total participants – 11. This is probably when Summer joined in.

Steph Le Lievre @SpeechieTeach_Replying to @RurbsOz and @luqmanmichel

Thanks Rebecca! Yes very useful indeed!

Dr David Zyngier @dzyngier Replying to @EduSum @BorisTough and 8 others

Oh Summer. I ask a question of an anonymous TROLL and you leap to her defence? Your behaviour attacking me at every opportunity is disconcerting.

Dr David Zyngier @dzyngier Replying to @dzyngier @EduSum and 9 others

Summer would you use such abusive language?

Pot kettle black! You jump at shadows to attack me but when I'm abused and harassed all of a sudden you're too busy.

Dr David Zyngier @dzyngier Aug 26 Replying to @EduSum @BorisTough and 8 others

And when pray tell have I vilified teachers?  You think if you keep telling a lie enough people will believe it? You are approaching defamation. You've been warned.

Dr David Zyngier @dzyngier Aug 26 Replying to @EduSum @NarelleLynch1 and 8 others

You keep on throwing mud Summer. Either provide evidence or retract.

Note: I believe Summer retracted what she had said on Twitter.

           She has also deleted comments on Face Book and LinkedIn directed at me. However, her police

           report to VicPolice is still pending.

           Now, this matter can be resolved if the police investigate and settle this matter or Summer

           apologises and moves on. I have many things to do and would like this matter to end here.

           My reputation is not for anyone to taint.

           You may read a ‘to whom it may concern’ letter, from my former Australian boss, here.

            https://luqmantestimonial.blogspot.com/2018/09/testimonial-from-russell.html

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My email to Datuk Sr Bernard Liew Chau Min - director of Land and Survey

CORRUPTION

Service of Land & Survey Department of Sarawak and Sabah