Vistana Heights (9) Meet up with LPPB and my email to LPPB

 
 
One of the officers I met at DBKK suggested that I bring up the matter with Lembaga Pembangunan Perumahan dan Bandar (LPPB) also known as Housing and Town Development Board/ Authority. LPPB is the land owner of the development at Vistana Heights and they are jointly developing the land with Topwira Corporation Sdn. Bhd. 

I met up with a lady officer at LPPB and elaborated what happened since taking the keys in December 2019. She listened attentively and then asked me to email her all my correspondences with Topwira and also the management company of Vistana Heights. 

I then made an appointment to meet Puan Della Elizabeth Sinidol, the Commercial Development Manager of LPPB. Three other house owners and I met her at 8am on  3.11.2022. We briefed her on the problems we had in meeting the developer and explained a few of the main concerns of the owners of Vistana Heights. We requested her to organise a meeting among the developer, the engineers, architect, LPPB and the house owners. 

Soon after the meeting with Della Sinidol, Mr. Mohamed Andy Osman, an architect working for LPPB arrived at my son's house in Vistana Heights for inspection. He told us that the professionals and the developer will meet with him and Puan Della and have a discussion before arranging a meeting with the house owners.  

Here is my first email to the General Manager Rosemary Ahping and the Commercial Development Manager Della E. Sinidol.

luqman michel <luqmanm2002@yahoo.co.uk>
To:Rosemary.Ahping@Sabah.gov.my
Cc:Della.Sinidol@Sabah.gov.my
 
Mon, 31 Oct at 15:25
Dear Ma’am,

I met up with your Puan Zaliezah Raskan this morning and explained to her my concern about the construction of Vistana Heights Phase 1. She said that she is aware of my email to aduan.lppb@sabah.gov.my.

I have been informed by officers at DBKK that the only approved Development Plan in their office is the DP dated 27.11.2006 that was handed over to me. The no Siri is DP/002/11.06.

I was informed by your Puan Zaliezah Raskan at this morning’s meeting that she also knows of only the DP dated 27.11.2006.

The above DP is different from the DP attached to the S&P agreement provided to my son Faisal Luqman on the purchase of house no. 15 (S9).

The DP shows the road at 100’ and the car porch to be 101’. However, the existing road and car porch are not consistent with the approved DP.

There is no retaining wall constructed behind houses No S10 downwards to house no S1. Kindly confirm if there was a retention wall designed or otherwise. A steep fall of more than 20 feet without a retention wall looks precarious.

I, on behalf of some of the owners of houses at Vistana Height Phase 1 would like to have a meeting among you, Topwira Corporation Snd. Bhd, the management of Vistana Heights and any other concerned parties, as soon as possible.

Attached, please find emails to Topwira Corporation Sdn. Bhd and the management company.

Relevant emails to the engineer, architect and DBKK may be found in my blog posts at https://luqmanmusings.blogspot.com/

I have also forwarded a detailed email with attachments to DBKK and other relevant parties including Topwira Corporation Sdn. Bhd.

Please confirm receipt of this email.

Thank you and kind regards,

Luqman Michel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My email to Datuk Sr Bernard Liew Chau Min - director of Land and Survey

CORRUPTION

Service of Land & Survey Department of Sarawak and Sabah