MICPA - Contact with new CEO Novie Tajuddin


Not receiving a reply from MICPA I decided to telephone Mr. Foo on 2.5.2018.

The receptionist said that Mr.Foo had resigned and had been replaced by Enc. Novie Tajuddin.
When I asked if I could speak with him I was told that he was at a meeting. I left a message asking him to return my call.

I telephoned again on the 4th and said I was disappointed that Enc. Novie had not contacted me.  The receptionist told me that she had already passed the message. Again he was not in his office and had gone out for a meeting.

I called again on the 5th and managed to speak with him. He was very pleasant and said that he had just taken over and would get back to me by 11.5.2018 after going through the file and after talking with the person in charge of investigation.

I told Enc. Novie that I would like to have a decision on the investigation before I escalate the matter to higher authorities.

This time around I have decided to write everything in detail and therefore started this blog.
I then decided to check the internet to find out a little about Enc. Novie and there was a report by Bernama  which you can read here:

Enc. Novie is quoted having said: 


“MICPA is a brand known for its technical excellence, quality and prestige, and I am proud to be part of its journey moving forward."

We shall see the excellence, prestige and quality of their investigation of my complaint. 

Coincidentally Enc. Novie was previously the chief operating officer of Education Malaysia Global Services (EMGS), an agency under the Ministry of Higher Education.

He may be interested in my book on how to eradicate illiteracy which is about to be launched in 2 weeks.

For those who have not followed me on my blog:
 
I was the first person to challenge the more than 35 year old theory that ‘Phonological awareness deficit’ is the cause of dyslexia.

That theory simply meant that kids could not learn to read in English because they could not hear the ‘sounds’ of  spoken words.

I wrote extensively about this matter on the internet as well as in my blog but was shot down by professors asking me for ‘DATA’ and ‘Scientific Evidence’. 

However, since 2015 research reports have surfaced debunking that theory.

Back in 2010 there was heavy traffic in my blog by universities. It is possible that some of the students did a research based on my blog. 

Back in 2010 I also wrote as to why kids disengage from learning to read in English but were able to read in Malay and Pin Yin (romanised Mandarin).

To-date there is no research on this matter.

I then decided to collect corroborative evidences and have now published a book detailing why kids disengage from learning to read in English in the whole world and not just in Malaysia.

My book entitled ‘Shut down kids’ will be available in two weeks worldwide. Get a copy and grill me on anything at all in my book. Then please tell all your contacts so that together we may reduce illiteracy if not eradicate illiteracy in the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My email to Datuk Sr Bernard Liew Chau Min - director of Land and Survey

CORRUPTION

Service of Land & Survey Department of Sarawak and Sabah