My thoughts

Dear readers,

Those who have been following me and my blogs know that I have had a few blogs which I decided to close after matters were settled.



I managed to get Vemma (Nutritionist) to amend the label of their product by writing to consumer bodies throughout the world. Once that was settled I closed the blog.

I then wrote about sewerage scam and having settled that matter decided to close that blog as well.

I closed down my excellent-student.com and brought forward the articles there to www.dyslexiafriend.com as there is no point in paying for two blogs which were dealing with similar topics.

Then I embarked on my club experiences by using blogspot which is a free website. My posts in the blog will continue until matters are settled by ROS.

Now, I have started this blog to write my thoughts and will be for writing on random thoughts and keep records of what is happening in my life.

I hope to get your continued support as I have received in my two existing blogs.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My email to Datuk Sr Bernard Liew Chau Min - director of Land and Survey

CORRUPTION

Service of Land & Survey Department of Sarawak and Sabah