James Jeremiah - Permai Clinic




This post is on the insistence of James Jeremiah (photo above).

I just returned home last night after 8 days away from home and I have a lot to catch up with but I am forced to write about the following as I have been challenged to write by this guy called James Jeremiah.

On 27.1.2017 a lady in a group ‘Dr.Muthu’s Sabah Friends' had sent the following message to the group.

Dear All,
Now you can send reply individually to group message and avoid cluttering, avoid unnecessary bad feeling if comments are not to taste of majority etc.

Follow the steps:-
*WhatsApp new features...*
You can give reply msgs privately in a group itself....                 
*Step 1*- Select particular msg whom you want to reply.
*Step 2*- Press the 3 dots on the top right corner, there the reply privately option will be there.   
*Step 3*- Just press and type msgs....

This will enable you to reply to birthday or wedding anniversary wishes , individually to member once informed by anyone in the group , so that the group does not get clogged with thank you/ wish msgs...

*Make use of this facility*👍🙏

On 28.2.2018 one of the members of the group sent a message that Datuk Kadir has been appointed a director of HDRF. This is of course a message for the information of all members and I am grateful for such a message.

Then immediately after the above James Jeremiah writes a congratulatory message as follows, and sends it to the group.


“Congratulations Kadir.”


I sent a private message to James Jeremiah as follows:


Don’t you know Kadir’s contact number. How many reminders must be sent to you guys?



James Jeremiah then sends the following message to the group:

Don’t you know Kadir’s contact number. How many reminders must be sent to you guys?

One idiot sent me the above message


My comments as of now: There are 92 members in the above mentioned group. If each member is as inconsiderate as James Jeremiah then I will have to read more than 90 messages and then have to delete these messages. I think that anyone with a little common sense and education will message Kadir privately. This way the hand phone of all members will not be clogged with messages as suggested by the lady above.

The following is the subsequent messages to and from James/ Luqman.

Luqman: James , if you want to discuss this in public I have no problem. I am not your father so do not address me as an idiot. Let me know if you want this to be discussed in the group.

James: U don’t know me & I don’t know u - so don’t send me personal messages. U have no right to reprimand anyone in that grp

My comment now: “U don’t know me & I don’t know u” is a blatant lie. I am his facebook friend. I met him in his office for about 15 minutes late last year. I thought I was polite enough to write to him personally instead of writing to the group.

Luqman: So you want to make this public?

James: Go public

Luqman: I am in that group and you should not send personal messages to the group.

My comment now: I still feel he should not write personal messages and clutter up the group page with messages he should send personally to the intended recipient. This is downright inconsiderate and is arrogant of him to insist that he is correct especially after he has been informed by the lady above.

James: U started personal message

Luqman: I shall, if that is what you want. I am overseas and will do so after 3 days.

James: Send it now, why 3 days

Luqman: My message is personal to you. You sent a personal message to the group

James: Afraid of a whiplash

Luqman: You don’t read very well do you? I am overseas. I will let you know when I go public.You may then respond

My comment now: I do not look at my emails or by blog or write posts in my Face Book when I am away from home.

James: U r a fool. U can read n send messages when overseas. So go public

Luqman: You should stop calling others fools and idiots. Give me two days.

James: Then u should stop sending me messages. Go now. Be a man.

Luqman: Say what you want. I will post our conversation if you insist.

My comment now: Well, despite having many important things to do I have to write this in my blog because of this guys remarks – idiot, fool and ‘be a man’. I also want to see the whip lash this guy has spoken about. I don't think he knows who he is dealing with.

What I can see about this guy is that he is arrogant. (I shall refrain from calling him names as then I will be stooping to this guy's level).

This guy has been badly brought up and needs to be put in place. I honestly do not have time to deal with this kind of character but I shall spend time over the next month writing to all concerned to inform them the kind of characters we have in the medical profession.

Comments

Luqman Michel said…
I look forward to James's response. I am busy but I shall spare a few minutes each day to have a healthy debate with him so that others will benefit.
Luqman Michel said…
It has been exactly five months since I wrote the post above and have yet to receive a response. AND this guy is a doctor!

Popular posts from this blog

My email to Datuk Sr Bernard Liew Chau Min - director of Land and Survey

CORRUPTION

Service of Land & Survey Department of Sarawak and Sabah