Setting a precedent




My case will set a precedent.

When I started my action I was told by a number of my friends that my case will be thrown out because I do not have locus standi (Legal Standing).

The respondent (the lawyer I complained about) also said that I was not an interested party and therefore the case should be thrown out.

My contention is that every civic conscious citizen not only has a right but a duty to complain to the respective authorities when he has seen a crime committed.

Telling lies in an affidavit is a criminal offence and I happened to see lies in an affidavit filed in court. 

I am not a party to that affidavit and neither is my name mentioned anywhere in the affidavit.

Having seen the affidavit and knowing there are lies in the affidavit I believe I not only have a right have a duty to complain and that is what I did.

This will be another chapter to add to my upcoming book ‘I made it happen and not let it happen.’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My email to Datuk Sr Bernard Liew Chau Min - director of Land and Survey

CORRUPTION

Service of Land & Survey Department of Sarawak and Sabah