1.4 Summer Howarth Part 4 -

 


Summer Howarth posted on FB asking her friend to check on how to send a court order to me.


I responded on her messenger instead of on FB as I did not want to embarrass her.

Summer stop this and do not embarrass yourself.

Do you want me to respond to your court order on your main page?

Summer, you are still young and have a lot to learn and contribute to the world. I have not responded to your subsequent comments except to click ‘like’ as I promised you I will not continue on your time line. I have a huge following on my main blog but I chose to write on a blog which I seldom post on.

I honestly wish you well. You have achieved quite a bit of success and I wish you more success.

Do not spoil that good name by attacking a Dr. without basis.

Note: The Dr. I mentioned above is Dr.David Zyngier whom she had attacked without any basis.

The following is how Summer responsed to my message above:

 

Summer

How disgustingly patronising. I have basis and you have ego. You are right about one thing; I have much to contribute and a portfolio of respected work unlike your washed up self. This is laughable and you are an incredibly dangerous person.

I responded as follows:

May I copy paste this on my blog?

Summer did not respond but copy-pasted our message on her FB page. I believe she had mistakenly taken my kindness to be a weakness. I wanted the matter to be put to rest.

Summer deleted all the FB comments. She also accused me on LinkedIn and has now deleted her comments.

This is history repeating itself. In 2016 I requested the Lions Club of Kota Kinabalu Host which had misappropriated funds meant for the poor to settle matters amicably but they chose to expel me from the club. That led me to take further action until the club was deregistered. That matter could have been easily resolved but…

You may read more at www.myclubexperiences.blogspot.com

 

Comments

Luqman Michel said…
Power of the word ‘SORRY’.

Many matters are easily resolved by saying sorry and moving on.

I have no qualms on using this word as once I have said it the other party will hardly have anything to say. Almost all matters can be easily resolved this way but then many have egos which prevent them from saying this word.

Summer Howarth could have easily said sorry and moved on instead of denying that she made a mistake. This resulted with her removing herself from Twitter and LinkedIn. Many who need not have read my blog posts ended up reading it because of this woman’s ego.

Fortunately, she is one of a few who has benefitted by the Covid19 virus. The Victoria Police department were busy with the Covid19 situation and therefore did not treat my complaint the way they should have.

Those interested may read a little more about this woman at
https://luqmanmusings.blogspot.com/2020/09/summer-howarth-part-4.html

Unfortunately, many of these whites believe in white supremacy.

I have been busy with other matters but now will continue with this until this woman apologises.

Popular posts from this blog

My email to Datuk Sr Bernard Liew Chau Min - director of Land and Survey

CORRUPTION

Service of Land & Survey Department of Sarawak and Sabah