Another email to the Mayor of Kota Kinabalu

luqman michel <luqmanm2002@yahoo.co.uk>
To:mayor@dbkk.sabah.gov.my
Thu, 23 Feb at 08:31
 
Dear Datuk Mayor,
 
I wrote to you about the steep driveway to my son's house (S9, Lot 15) at Vistana Heights, Ira Manis (refer to my email below forwarded to you at the request of your PA on 8.9.2022.)

This morning, 23.2.2023, I saw another extension of the driveway, by more than one foot, of another house.

Please let me know if there are new laws that allow house owners to extend their driveways onto the road.

I understand that the developer had complained to DBKK and the officers had inspected the driveways and have not taken any action.

Attached, please find two photos of two different houses with extended driveways.

1. Driveway extending more than 3 feet onto the road.
2. Latest driveway extends more than 1 foot onto the road.

Please acknowledge receipt of this email.
Thank you and kind regards,
Luqman Michel

                                         The driveway that is more than 3 feet onto the road

                                   Another driveway extending more than 1 foot onto the road



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My email to Datuk Sr Bernard Liew Chau Min - director of Land and Survey

CORRUPTION

Service of Land & Survey Department of Sarawak and Sabah