Luyang DAP Vistana Heights


This morning, I saw a video clip by YB Phong Jin Zhe. There were 742 ‘likes’ which could simply mean they have all seen it. But there were 69 minus 1 positive comments and 120 shares. I was the only non- Chinese who had commented and my comment was liked by one FB member. I will tag some of them in my post here and see if they have anything to say or shut up as usual. 

The first and perhaps most significant human trait that underpins trust is that a person is consistent in their dealings with you. A trustworthy person will roughly exhibit the same behaviour in any situation.

They maintain character and follow through on what they say they’ll do.

Unfortunately, most politicians are not to be trusted, because they are self-interested. Look at the way they jump from one party to another and claim that the jumping is for the good of the people.

Let us take the Luyang assemblyman YB Phoong Ginger. Until recently he was in the opposition and in loggerheads with the State Government. He stood up for many issues for the Luyang citizens. He objected to the government’s wrongdoing. In this way he managed to get many into believing he is selfless and working hard for the citizens.

Many Luyang residents told me to contact Ginger saying he is the right man to take up the Vistana Heights owners’ problems to the state assembly.

I therefore contacted him on 11.11.2022 and said I have some complaints on some serious matters regarding the houses at Vistana Heights. He said he was busy with the elections and we agreed to meet after elections.

On 23.11.2022 he asked me to contact his assistant Mr. Desmond and gave me his telephone contact. I contacted Desmond and after many broken promises to visit the site with Ginger, he finally said, on 10.12.2022 that he (Desmond) will visit the site on 13.12.2022 with Ginger Phoong. On 13.12.2022 Desmond said that YB Ginger had to go to KL on a sudden meeting. He made another appointment and that too was broken saying YB again had to go to KL for a meeting.

On 27.12.2022 Desmond arrived at the site with his colleague Mr. Jordan Chong and gave the excuse that Ginger was busy and was unable to come.

I explained the problems faced by the owners at Vistana Heights and provided them with the as-built development plan, original development plan and the amended development plan.

I explained why I state that the OC was obtained by fraudulent means.

On 28.1.2023, one months after the visit and more than 2 months since I first contacted Ginger, I messaged Desmond and asked him about the progress with DBKK. This is his reply:

I have been talking to DBKK and currently it has to be put on hold as I’m informed that they will have some reshuffling within DBKK.

I responded as follows:

I do hope YB and you will find out how they approved the amended development plan based on fraudulent as-built survey. I don’t quite understand what reshuffling has got to do with answering my question. I want a solution to how to go to my car porch.

Desmond said that he will follow up, and that was on 28.1.2023. Today, it is 1.3.2023.

This is what politicians do when they are in opposition and they make an about turn when they are part of the government.

Did the Luyang DAP put an abrupt stop because they found DBKK guilty and know that DBKK is directly under YB Datuk Hajiji?

What happened to the fiery YB Phoong Gin Zhe?

So, if we ask ourselves “can we trust any politician?”, there is only one real answer; a resounding no!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My email to Datuk Sr Bernard Liew Chau Min - director of Land and Survey

CORRUPTION

Service of Land & Survey Department of Sarawak and Sabah