My next book – Dilemma of house buyers

                                                       


This email is to share with you what I have been doing in the last 1 year or so besides occasionally writing about the Vistana Heights problems.

I have published a book on how to teach kids who are unable to read and would be grateful if you would kindly share it with your contacts – mothers or teachers who may find it useful.

You may get a copy by ordering it online. LINK


Here is some background information:

1.     I was the first person in the world to disagree with the more than 35-year-old theory that phonological awareness deficit is the cause of dyslexia. I wrote more than 100 articles from 2010 to 2015 until that theory was debunked in 2017. You may Google and read some of my articles. LINK Note that my name is mentioned in 3 research papers.

 

2.     In 2018 I wrote a book detailing the reasons why kids are unable to read in English but able to read in Malay and Hanyu Pinyin. No one has disputed the causes I discovered by teaching more than 80 dyslexic kids on a one-on-one basis since 2004. LINK

 

3.     In 2019 I printed 100 copies of a book I wrote and distributed free of charge to parents and teachers during my talk to kindergartens and primary schools in Kota Kinabalu.

 

4.     One of my books was dispatched to Perth to a teacher who photocopied my book and got a few of her students to teach kids to read. Here is a post where 3 teachers taught kids to read, in Perth. LINK

 

5.     I also updated my free-of-charge lessons on my computer. In 2020/2021 a mother/ teacher in Australia whom I met on Twitter was desperate that her son was unable to read and I helped her son to read using my lessons on my blog. Here is a discussion between the mother and me. LINK

 

6.     Earlier this year a grandma in California used my lessons on the computer to teach her two grandchildren. She requested a hard copy stating that her grandchildren found it difficult to follow the lessons on the computer. You may read her testimonial here.

 

7.     The request from the grandma above is what prompted me to publish my book.

 

Another book I published in 2018 is a simple narrative complaining about the misappropriation of funds by the Lions Club of Kota Kinabalu Host of which I was a member. You may read the back cover of the book. LINK

I requested the members to resolve the matter amicably but they did not and the club was deregistered in 2019. This problem could have been easily resolved by a handshake between the President Thomas Ho and me but Thomas Ho refused to shake hands with me. This is where I have quoted the Chinese saying Xiao dong bu bu da dong chi ku which is equivalent to the English saying, 'A stitch in time saves nine'.

My next book – Dilemma of house buyers.

I intend to write my next book commencing in January next year. If there is anything in my blog that anyone disagrees with, please let me know before the end of this year.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My email to Datuk Sr Bernard Liew Chau Min - director of Land and Survey

CORRUPTION

Service of Land & Survey Department of Sarawak and Sabah