Email to YB Datuk Shahelmey Yahya


                                                    

Your help needed to resolve the predicament of Dr.Faisal Luqman

Luqman Michel <luqmanmichel@gmail.com>

5:18 AM (13 hours ago)

"YB Datuk Ir. Shahelmey bin Yahya" <shahelmey.yahya@sabah.gov.my>

cc:       hajiji.noor@sabah.gov.my

to YB, hajiji.noor

 

Dear YB Datuk Shahelmey Yahya,

 

I am writing to you again about Dr. Faisal Luqman’s plight concerning his house which was issued with an occupancy certificate based on a fraudulent as-built survey submitted to DBKK.

 

Despite the occupancy certificate being issued in October 2019, the house has been left vacant as the driveway is too steep and not following the development plan and the as-built survey.

 

I refer to our Prime Minister’s address on 21.3.24 - “Prime Minister Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim, on Thursday (March 21), called on all government leaders to seek suitable ways and methods to address the problems faced by the people in their respective hometowns…”

 

I wrote to you on August 23, 2023, and again on Nov 7, 2023. You acknowledged receipt of my email on 28.8.23 but have yet to resolve the problem at hand. My emails are in my blog post at https://luqmanmusings.blogspot.com/2024/03/fraud-by-civil-servants-and-their.html

 

Datuk, I plead with you to look into this issue immediately. It is very unbecoming of the executive, Ms. Fung Yun Ling of Lembaga Juruukur Sabah to not respond to my email requesting the results of the survey done by LJS on 28.6.23. She had the audacity to ask me to park my car on the side of the road and walk up the driveway.

 

The survey was carried out in the presence of 8 of the Board Members of Lembaga Juruukur Sabah. I have also written to Datuk Sr Bernard Liew Chau Min, the director of Lands and Surveys Sabah who has not responded to my emails either. His message on the JTU website says that as a department under the Chief Minister, its areas of jurisdiction are matters related to Surveys, land development and law enforcement of the Sabah Land Ordinance. His message also boasts of bringing the JTU closer to the people by providing two-way communication. Are all these statements for public consumption only? Soon, he will retire and get a pension for life. Perhaps it is time for the government to stop pensions to civil servants who do not perform.

 

Datuk, I earnestly plead with you to look into this matter immediately.

 

Kindly acknowledge receipt of this email.

 

Regards,

 

Luqman Michel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My email to Datuk Sr Bernard Liew Chau Min - director of Land and Survey

CORRUPTION

My discussion with Stephen Krashen and his team