Vistana Heights - Ordeals of house owners (5)

 


On 26.8.2022, I decided to write to Zaidun Leeng Sdn. bhd.

Their website says that supervision of construction is done by them. What supervision did Zaidun Leeng (Sabah) Sdn. Bhd. do before handing over the completed project to the client?

Is handing over the project to the client the end of their responsibility?

Below is my email to Zaidun Leeng.

    luqman michel <luqmanm2002@yahoo.co.uk>

To:mdzl@zaidun-leeng.com.my

Fri, 26 Aug at 16:08

Dear Sirs,

The following is extracted from your website at http://www.zaidun-leeng.com.my/aboutus.htm.

In each discipline, Zaidun-Leeng’s responsibility extends from preliminary investigation and reports through to detailed design, specification, the calling and evaluation of tenders, supervision of construction and finally the handing over of completed projects to the client.

 

It says, ‘detailed design…. supervision of construction’. If this is true, then I believe Zaidun Leeng should be accountable for driveways where a standard Malaysian car – Proton Waja – is unable to drive up the driveway designed and supervised by Zaidun Leeng as stated on your website above.

 

Zaidun Leeng Sabah Sdn. Bhd. appears to shift the blame onto the developers. I cannot accept this stance and believe every professional involved in building construction should be accountable.

Please refer to my blog post at https://luqmanmusings.blogspot.com/2022/08/vistana-heights-ordeals-of-house-owners_89.html

 

I would be grateful for a response from you.

Kind regards,


Luqman Michel

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My email to Datuk Sr Bernard Liew Chau Min - director of Land and Survey

CORRUPTION

Service of Land & Survey Department of Sarawak and Sabah