My email to Mr. Stanley Chong of Ministry of Local Housing and Government (KKTP)


 
KKTP - Stanley Chong - fraudulent development plan approved

Read the stages I have gone through before writing to Kementerian Kerajaan Tempatan dan Perumahan (KKTP) - Ministry of Local Housing and Government. I give everyone enough time to respond before escalating the matter to higher authorities. It has taken me 3 years, since I first complained to Ms. Jessie Lee of Topwira Corporation Sdn. Bhd, to get to KKTP.
 
Here is my email to Mr. Stanley Chong, the deputy permanent secretary of KKTP copied to his PA.  



luqman michel <luqmanm2002@yahoo.co.uk>
To:Stanley.Chong@sabah.gov.my
Cc:Mudznah.Yusop@sabah.gov.my
Tue, 3 Jan at 10:31

Dear Sir,

My son, Faisal, bought a house at Vistana Heights. The Occupancy Certificate was issued in October 2019. You approved the Amended Development Plan while you worked at DBKK.

Mr. Chong, the amended development plan is fabricated and so is the as-built survey. I have reported this matter to Lembaga Jurukur Sabah and PAM and requested them to cancel their licences. 

I have been unable to drive up the steep driveway to the porch. My emails to DBKK officers and LPPB officers have not been responded to.

I would be grateful if you could let me know on what basis you approved the Amended Development Plan.

Kindly acknowledge receipt of this email.

I wish you a Happy New Year.

Thank you and kind regards,

Luqman Michel

Please share my blog below with your contacts:


Mr. Stanley Chong confirmed receipt of my email on 4.1.2023. Then on 6.1.2023 he wrote me the following heartening e-mail.

RE: KKTP - Stanley Chong - fraudulent development plan approved

STANLEY CHONG HON CHUNG <stanley.chong@sabah.gov.my>
To:luqman michel
Cc:HJH MUDZNAH HAJI YUSOP @ MUDJNAH
Fri, 6 Jan at 14:21
 
Hi Luqman,

Thanks for your email. I take note on the subject matter and your email pertaining to your remarks on the fraudulent development plan approval.

I will ask DBKK to provide all documents pertaining to the approval of Vistana Heights Development Plan, OC and also documents pertaining to the developer license. Once I get the document ready, I will call a meeting as soon as possible and I will invite you to attend the meeting together with the developer and its consultants, DBKK, KKTP Housing Controller, PAM and Lembaga Juruukur Sabah to discuss and investigate further if the amended development plan is really fabricated and fraudulent as you mentioned in your email.

Thank you.

Regards,
Stanley Chong
Deputy Permanent Secretary
Ministry of Local Government and Housing 
 
Mr. Stanley Chong kept his words and chaired the meeting on 10.3.2023. 
 
I have quoted the Chinese proverb ' xiao dong bu bu da dong chi ku' which is equivalent to the English proverb 'A stitch in time saves nine'.  Unfortunately the developer nor their professionals involved in the project appear to understand the meaning of this proverb.


Comments

Luqman Michel said…
The promised meeting will be held next Friday - 10.3.2023.
I believe the buck will stop here and I can continue with studying Chinese.
As the Chinese saying goes: Che dao shan qian bi you lu.(Once the cart arrives at the mountain there will be a road.
Yes, when I started this journey I could only see the mountain ahead but not the road that will lead me this far.

Popular posts from this blog

My email to Datuk Sr Bernard Liew Chau Min - director of Land and Survey

CORRUPTION

Service of Land & Survey Department of Sarawak and Sabah