Flood on Jalan Bundusan 15.9.2021


 

After a heavy rain yesterday, the flood along Jalan Bundusan was the worst I have experienced since I moved into Golf Garden in 1984.

I have stated several times that past floods at Golf View and along Jalan Bundusan was a result of the collapse of the drain at Golf Garden. 

 

The flood yesterday is the worst ever, due to the fact that a 45-foot drain has been reduced to about 15 feet. It is narrower than last year as soil had collapsed into the drain. 





See my previous post found here and click on the links on that post to see photos of the drain.

https://luqmanmusings.blogspot.com/2021/07/daily-express-deceived-by-department-of.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My email to Datuk Sr Bernard Liew Chau Min - director of Land and Survey

CORRUPTION

Service of Land & Survey Department of Sarawak and Sabah